Search This Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

My First Sewing Machine!! Thanks Gran!


Take it in for a moment, yes that is an incredibly adorable hand made pillow bathed in early afternoon sunlight next to the cutest sewing machine known to woman kind. And guess what dear reader? THEY ARE MINE, ALL MINE!! jealous much?

This is the reversible pillow (middle one) before I re-awesomed it.
Yes, that's Charlemagne chillin' by my handmade throw pillows
And here he is loving the facelift I gave my pillow. Isn't it cute?
You can tell that I was loving the natural light this particular morning.
And again here... I love felt. So there is it, my first sewing machine and the first thing I sewed with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!