Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Stitch-a-Long

Since this is supposed to be an Embroidery Blog, I should probly post some what? Embroidery! My current project is a Stitch-A-Long with the Lark Crafts group. Each week we get a free pattern from Amiee Ray who wrote the book Doodle Stitching: The Motif Collection.
Phew, thats alot of links! Now to show off my awesomeness!

This was last weeks pattern and I stitched him that day and was too impatient for the second pattern. Happy little Gnome by his Mushroom so adorable right?


Here is this weeks little lovely! Woodland children, what is cuter? Amiee says she is going to make a mini quilt with hers and I really like that idea but I don't quilt. Thats where mom steps into the picture. She insists that I do it, but when I tell her that I kinda like the idea of decorating my nursery with a Story Book theme she may change her mind for her unborn grandchildren! The DMC floss I picked for this project are Pink 760, Dk Brown 3021, Lt Brown 3790, Red 321, Nude 950, Orange 3853, Blue 3761, Green 704 stitched on Muslin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!