Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Doodle Stitch Along week 3 part 2

This plus the mushrooms below were our pattern for this past week in the Doodle Stitch A Long. It has been so much fun participating in this, not only did I make some SUPRA (yes, thats su-pra {it's a Homestar Runner thing}) cute goodies but interacting with the other ladies was really cool. The comments and discussion on the Flickr page are so nice and encouraging.

I just started the last pattern and could finish it now if I felt like it but... we (my rootless family) plan on trying out a new church in the morning. We can't really say we are new in town anymore since we have been here since August, but we just haven't found a church yet. So the plan is to go to what I call a mini-mega church down the road called Compass Church. We'll see what the Lord has planned!

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE this embroidery, so cute. It was fun to find you over from the Flickr group. Catherine

    ReplyDelete

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!