Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Making funny movies

Who hasn't seen the funny Geico commercial with the bear/dog things taking about how their commercial was made in only 15 minutes and their voice is that typical computer voice? Well, I found the website that lets you make your own! It sooo much nonsensical fun. After you sign up, you basically get one free video and then you have to just start paying...or... make 10 fake e-mail addresses and just sign all them up! Sneaky sneaky! Here is one I made spoofing Pride & Prejudice (Disclaimer: I can make fun of it cuz I love it, if you hate on P&P don't watch!!). And above is my blog greeting/about me movie. SO get on over to xtranormal.com and make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!