Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

Fun Fabric/Etsy Finds

This has got to be one of my favorite new things! The color scheme is so vintage and fresh. Plus I LOOVE pennants. This is found in the beautiful Etsy Shop BlancEtCaramel.
I am telling yall, YoYo's are in! But you can make your own now so, your welcome. :)

Now that I have my own sewing machine I have my eye out for cute fabric more than ever. Here is some brand new stuff from Scarlet Fig.
I love LOVE love chairs! I want to re-upholster a great vintage-esque chair I made my parents save from the trash heap. Wouldn't this fabric be too perfect????!!!

Here are some samples from Pat Bravo that are so Spring-Summer-Happy-Time. I would love to make just a plain pennant banner with these, but I already have two banners hanging in my room and no wall space to space, dilemma.






1 comment:

  1. oooh, i LOVE the yoyo wreaths!!! I keep getting distracted by projects so that i never finish a single one!! haha. LIke this one... I could whip that up in an hour and maybe actually finish it... right?

    ReplyDelete

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!