Search This Blog

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Last First Day of School

Is it really here? Am I truly almost done with school? No more FAFSA forms? No more advising and registering drama? Let me give you a hint...
Well, when a class (that I had thought was going to be another Feminism 101) starts of mentioning Mycenaean sculpture, Minoan snake goddesses and the goddess Athen, you know Alicia is going to be paying attention! I really could have gone to school for classical studies or anthropology but then I would have to take latin, eww.
This is a relief of Athena, the goddess of wisdom, war, civilization, strength and most importantly... CRAFTS! See the appeal there? Well, all this is to say that I am looking forward to this class! And the end of my college career!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!