Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Waist Management update


Good news! Lost 4 lbs this week and about 1/2 an inch on average so YIPPY!!!! Polka dot swimsuit here I come! That puts my BMI at 25.3 which is just .4 points away from the Normal weight. I started this at 27.1 so there is some joy in my heart needless to say.This is a super cute cover-up from where else dear reader but Anthropologie.Don't you think that if I pull this off and get into a size 8 I deserve a cruise after graduation? YES, the answer is YES!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! And that is a SUPER CUTE swimsuit!!! Congrats on the weight loss because it is NOT EASY

    ReplyDelete

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!