Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

ReMarthable Craft Idea Contest


Two words, Martha. Stewart.
One word, EmbroiDoodles.
:)


If I win this ReMarthable contest, I could have the best career starter out there!
To be able to say my idea was even considered by Martha Stewart will help me out immensely! Wouldn't you pay to have an EmbroiDoodle Party for your little Picasso by the one and only EmbroiDiva featured on Martha Stewart? Yes you would!
These are some of the pictures I sent to the contest organizers to hopefully air on Monday's show. The top 5 winners win a trip to be on the show and the grand prize wins a BMW! Carlisle Cullen drives a BMW!!

1 comment:

  1. This is Sooo Exciting!!!! :) And you look beautiful in the pictures!! Congrats!! I'll be watching on Monday...crossing my fingers for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!