Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Vote For Dresses!

Mid Terms have been terminated and I am ready to get sewing! I have soo many ideas for dresses but I have to pace myself and my budget by starting with just a few dresses. Thats where you come in dear reader!

Vote for your favorites and I will go forward from there! You get one chance to vote but you can click as many as you want. I think you can vote again the next day if you forgot one. This is your chance to tell me what you would like to see in my etsy shop ajsnow.etsy.com.
















Let the VOTING begin!!
Fabric Options
Kissing Booth
Poppy Leaf
Betty Bakes
Early Bird
Farmdale
Miss Mod
Pure and Simple
Bliss
June Bug
Fifi and Fido
La Petite Ecole
Delilah
Jasmine
Walk in the Park
Modern Affair
Sunkissed
Metro Living
pollcode.com free polls

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! There are soo many, and they're all SO cute!! I don't even know what to vote for! lol

    ReplyDelete

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!