Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Copy Cat MJ Dress

Here's my target, The MJ Peach Knot Dress. On eBay its 68.99... wouldn't you like to have it for HALF that?? I have found all but two of the exact fabrics! The yellow bodice fabric and blue shoulder straps have eluded me online but I'm not giving up the search. So far the other fabrics are from Heather Bailey and Amy Butler... top shelf designers! Heather Bailey may be in my top 3 list of favorite designers.

I really think it would be cute to move the apron fabric to the bodice and use a hankie for the apron, then I just need shoulder straps... who made you blue graphic fabric??

So when I find the last two pieces to my puzzle I will list it on etsy (www.embroidiva.etsy.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!