Search This Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dress Tags

Obviously I have been doing an awesome job prepping for my midterms on Mon/Tue (still not done with my art history lessons sorry!) I deserve a little craft break and so tonight, during Cops I made some tags for the dresses I will be making in a few months.

I have a package of "Iron-On Fabric Inkjet Sheets" from Hobby Lobby that are just that, looks like fabric on one side and had an iron-able fusing on the other, goes right in my HP printer (tee hee, HP- Harry Potter). There's Charlemagne hiding my pile of laundry and looking fly.
So I just made the jpg (above) and copy pasted it onto a word doc, hit print and there ya go! I cut one out to play with and can't WAIT to put them on a lovely little dress.


1 comment:

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!