Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

What to do with my free time? or MY PAPERS ARE DONE!

Has this day actually aproached? Yes dear reader, I have about 13 pages of Times New Roman 12 point font waiting to get proof-read by some crazy women who actually like writing. yuck.

So now, I have but to wait for my revisions and print it out! Oh how my heart will sing when I turn it in! Now the question remains, what do I do now? It's too late to go anywhere tonight so I have resigned to eating a chocolate chip rice cake, and watch part 3 of the A&E Pride & Prejudice. While I shudder at it's low quality production and her creepy voice I am just happy to share my special moment with Jane Austen!

I know, I know, I just prefer the more visually apealing 2005 version, it's shorter but... Matthew MacFadyen!

...not Colin Firth

no

YES!

*sigh*
Have I converted you yet?

So I guess I did find some way to enjoy my first free hours! Scouring google images for Darcy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!