Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

Chocolate and Crafts this weekend in DFW!


The Grapevine Chocolate Festival, yes thats right, CHOCOLATE FESTIVAL is happening this weekend!!!! Website here. The Evening of Chocolate and Wine sessions are sold out but there are many Day of Chocolate and Art still open on Saturday for $15 for adults and $5 for kids. The event is in downtown Grapevine, surrounded by all those fun shops!
Saturday and Sunday, at the Will Rogers Memorial Center is the 3rd Funky Finds craft show. It's AMAZING!! This is the first year I won't be selling. It's free, and pet friendly! Totally worth a drive to Fort Worth. The website is here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about your etsy shop opening. Please let me know when it does so that I can possibly place an order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure will! It won't be too long now, did you vote for your favorite fabric combos yet? Check my past post if you haven't yet

    ReplyDelete

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!