Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Some really great blogs: Moda Bake Shop

Now, if you don't know about moda fabric shame, shame! Great designers, let me tell you! Over at their blog Moda Bake Shop, they are having a contest! All spring participants are to make something using their fabric and their "recipes" and fabric collections. They are so cleaver, everything is named after bakery stuff, for example, fabric packs are called Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes, Honey Buns etc.

So, for March I have to use a recipe using Charm Parks, the recipes are found here and some of my favorites are:


So why don't yall vote on which you like best and I'll see if I can even afford the charm packs, they can be a bit... rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!