Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

24

Saturday the 12 I turned... old. sigh. Mom and Dad were already married and had cute little baby Alicia when they were my age.

Well, my bottomless depression aside, I had a great birthday! Any day that starts off with this face is going to be fantastic!

Shannabee and I headed to Tyler and saw Gnome & Juliet. It was a very cute kid friendly version, plus who doesn't love gnomes? James Macavoy as Gnomeo helps too!

We had planned on eating early at the best asian restaurant in Texas, aka Julians. Their spring roll sauce...LAAA!!! Amazing. Sharing my birthday with Valentine's Day was never a problem growing up cuz it meant class Valentine party, plus extra candy! Well in the past few years when I have wanted to go to diner, I get to share restaurants with couples or not even get in! Thanks to my great time management the restaurant was basically empty! It was splendid.

My sad little plate with one bite left.

After diner and then coffee with Allsion, Shannon and I headed to Eustace to stay with my aunt and uncle. My cousin Shane was there with his awesome girlfriend Colbie who is another embroiderer and art history nut! She knew exactly what kind of cake to get me! LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Uncle Keith hooked me up with my drink of choice.
I was just expecting to crash when we got there but my family is so great, not only did they get me an Edward cake, Shane had some great new games, Scabble Slam and Trivial Pursuit Steal. They were so much fun, I even won the Trivial Pursuit game (but only because I stole most of the cards I needed, not based on my general knowledge of all things trivial).

Great way to turn almost a quarter of a century!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!