Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

Etsy Finds! Diet Coke Themed

If you could drink one thing for the rest of your life what would it be? Think real hard! Just tea or sweet Mandarin Orange Tea from Pei Wei? Just coffee or Soy White Chocolate Mocha with Peppermint? Cocktails or Grumpma's Mojitos?;)

Well, for me (after all it's all about me!) I would drink CoLd cold COLD almost frozen, little cans of diet coke. This is very important now so pay attention! It can't be a bottle, room temp, frozen or too big or else I won't finish it. I don't make the rules so don't fuss at me when you find a half empty can of flat DC! Ain't my problem someone didn't put them in the fridge when they got home from Wal*Mart!
Etsy has everything! Check out the newest inhabitance of my favorites on Etsy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!