Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

My super cool sister

I took this back in 09 but it's on of our favorites. She so pretty! At moments she looks just like Keira Knightley, Audrey Hepburn and Natalie Portman.
She loves cameos and has quite a collection. This ring is definitely the prized one. Our grandmother "Oma" gave it to her recently. It was given to Oma by a friend and came from Italy. Its so small I will never know the joy of having it one of my fingers!
The tea cup is another Anthropologie clearance find. The pearls...mine, just let her borrow them for a bit... but make no mistake, they are MINE!
We both love felt wool. Watch Penelope and see why. I made her this little book-card holder thing. Super easy, just fold the paged in on some old book.

Her stuff is cool and thought yall would like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!