Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

LeSara Cupcake Bar! I know right??!! YUM


We are getting settled in Colleyville which a charming little suburb. I immediately looked up the shopping in the area and found the LeSara Cupcake Bar. Its less than a mile from our house! LAAA!!!! We went TWICE today! Hey don't judge, the second time was for mom!
SO the cool thing at this "bar" is you get a couture cupcake! First you pick the cake then frosting and last the toppings!! My cuppy was strawberry, cream cheese frost, heath toppin's! Can you stop drooling long enough for me to tell you the others we ordered, geez! Shannon got chocolate, strawberry, chocolate chip, it was soo good, you could really taste REAL strawberries in the frosting, not artificial flavor. SOO GOOD. Mom isn't a dangerous as I am, she enjoyed vanilla, cream cheese and pecans.

Speaking of moms, they have matching mother/daughter aprons! Oh so many cute cuppy gifts. Needless to say "I'll be back"

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!