Search This Blog

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Yard, Tag, Rummage, Garage Sale, whatever you call it, this one was awesome!

Looky looky what I got!!!! As me and Shannon where driving home from babysitting my blonde boys it stood calling my name from the curb. "Alicia! Here I am! Your first antique! I'm only $25! Take me to Dallas with you!" SO I did!
It was made in 1934!! My mom's is a 52 I think so HA! Mine's even more awesome! I'm thinking about using the drawers as frames/shadow boxes or creative storage or something like that and then put some faux drawer faces on the table with cute knobs.

I just need an apartment to put all my awesome stuff in. This will look PERFECT next to my antique dress form! Can't you just see it? All tucked into some corner, my dress form with a string of pearls on her and a belt or something standing next to my machine, with Embroidery hoops on the wall? AHHH! I need a house, well, a job to pay for the house, but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!