Search This Blog

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Grandma

My grandmother went to the Baylor ICU yesterday because she has yet another case of pneumonia. This already happened a couple of months ago and when it came on then it came on fast. If my cousin Brianna hadn't been there visiting grandma, we don't know if she could have sought help in time. It was very scary then. But this second episode had us especially doubtful because she was still on medication for the first case. Yesterday after her blood pressure dropped to about 5o (they were on the brink of resuscitating her), she pepped up within the hour! Since then she is weak and tired but I believe that God heard the mass of prayers that were being said about grandma. We still don't understand half of what she says and the conversations we can decipher are just coming from somewhere random in her head. We are still praying and my wonderful Aunt Sandy has been sitting with her almost the whole time. The ICU nurses are great and are so gentle with her, I am touched at their kindness.

1 comment:

  1. We'll keep your grandma in our prayers, Alicia. Praise God she pulled through that first scare! Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

    ReplyDelete

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!