Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

Basil Chicken Alfredo Pizza



Wanna come over for diner tonight? Im baking chicken pizza with homemade alfredo sauce...

and seasoned with the basil I planted back in March. Look how beautiful it's growing!
It smells so sweet and tasty. I could put fresh basil on anything! I was researching the best way to preserve my pride and joy and guess what? Ice cubes! Your supposed to pick the leaves and chop them up, then put them in an ice cube tray with a bit of water and just freeze it, so when you want to use it just let it melt and you have fresh basil! Dried leaves in the bottle from the store have like a fraction of the taste... just a little tip from a Stepford Wife wanna be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!