Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lee Lee's Waist Management check in 2


I forgot to update my progress. I know you can care less but believe me making it kinda public like this helps! So I have decided that Wednesday is the best day for me to do all the measuring because that it the day that I have NOTHING going on! Its my blessed breaking in crazy communing and hard core little boys (whom I love!)

I did very well, in fact I was shocked to see that I lost 7 lbs in a week and a half! I won't normally put the lbs I lost, just the BMI, until I reach my goal. To me, the numbers don't mean anything, I would rather weigh 300 lbs if I could look like a size 2! Right?

Wed Sep 29, 2010
BMI 26.0
So I have decided on my "skinny swimmy" but I will be needing a dress for graduation!
Thank God for modcloth! I will further motivate myself with potential dresses that I could NEVER wear now but would consider for graduation. This one is lovely and simple. The italian inspired Fontana di Trevi Dress. I love the bust line and the conservative little sleeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!