Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Introducing the EmbroiDIVA! Well, hello there!

INTRODUCING...THE EmbroiDIVA!
I am the EmbroiDiva! I snatched up the etsy name as soon as I thought of it. I can't believe no one thot of it before! Well too bad, its mine! This is what I had at the Cowtown Indie Bazaar. These were taken with my phone so they aren't the best. The show was great, really one of the most fun I have done. But I am STILL WAITING for Bri to send me the pictures before I tell you about the best Saturday of the summer.










I love my ajsnow logo, which I designed myself thank you very much, but now I have to create a new one for my new shop: embroidiva.etsy.com. It's still empty right now, taking time to recuperate from the show, school and moving. The font and colors from my current logo took me a long time to track down and get just right so I will probly use them again or vary the colors just slightly. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!