Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Ginger


Where do I begin with Amber? Well, her flaming red curls of course! We met as freshmen at TJC thru Megan and were thrown together as roommates in the lovely little cottage on the lake (aka the red trailer). We bonded supernaturally fast and she will always be my Ginger, however she tries to reject the moniker it is set in stone, so sorry Am.

The photo above is just about my favorite. We were out at the lake, so across the street, so I could just some portraits of her. Am wont smile. Period. Being the cleaver lass I am, I snapped this awesome candid with my 35mm SLR and made the splash effect in the dark room with the developer and a paint bush. A fun experiment btw.

I'm not even going to try to begin to relay the events of our short 2 years together, look for that in her unwritten novel entitled "1 trailer, 2 years, 3 girls and 21 cats" or "how to survive Van City Lake: College Edition." HA! I wish, Am you really, REALLY need to put 2005-2007 down on paper! She has however just had one of her poems PUBLISHED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!