Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

If you cannot think of anything appropriate to say you will please restrict your remarks to the weather.

thank you Mrs. Dashwood for those words of Regency wisdom. I do however have plenty to say that is appropriate, and yet I will chose to restrict my remarks to our WONDERFUL weather!

Fall is creeping up on us slowly but surely here is good ol' tejas. Monday was so lovely that I had no qualms with baby-sitting 4 small children.
My boys and I had planned to spend the day at the park, but we picked up the twins from their g-ma and spent the day in the yard instead. We snacked on little boxes of cereal, built dirt mountain ranges and climbed tree-houses. I got some homework read which rarely happens when my expertise is needed in re-routing the train track, but with 2 extra playmates available, I had a bit more time on my hands!


As you know, cold winds produces sniffles, fun. So, being the experienced daycare-goddess I am, I never go outside with out a full (mind you) box of tissues or a roll of TP. Here we see C teaching me an innovative way to keep your hands warm! Such a cleaver lad this one. Look out Van!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!