Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Oh my, we have Chocolate

Tis but too true, there they were, two at the top of the fridge. Right there waiting for me. Taunting me. Daring me. So I ate one. Oh sweet felicity. Yes I ate you and washed you down with a Diet Coke. Nectar.

I babysat again today. Four little girls. We had such a girly giggly time. I haven't played Barbies in years, I made up for that today. They wanted to play Twilight Baribies (oh lord) but seeing as they are 9, 6 and 2 year old twins, I thought Twilight was a bit out of their maturity level.

I gave 2 full mani/pedis and got my hair braided (ouch). There were kittens and fairies and Jonas Brothers. Such girly nonsense, I needed it after being with VBS Cowboys, rock stars, and Jr. Sir Topham Hatts. I am getting better at telling Gordon apart from Henry! (yes those would be narrow gauge engines on the island of Sodor)

Finished Thomas the emBOYdery project! I will make it into a pillow to match the truck piece but I must find red and blue corduroy, I am determined to use corduroy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!