Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

EmBOYdery by a Stepford Wife wannabe


As I mentioned in my last post, I don't do boy. Its so hard to come up with father's day cards and such, oh well!

You recall the truck I just finished for one little lad, and I hope to finish this Thomas tonight. I know a few boys who loooove Thomas so I plan to make a couple of him!

Mom frequently tells me the God is preparing me for little boys. I do very well with little boys, but I don't think my little boy will appreciate all the little girl things I have been planning in my head for decades now. I even have my little girls name picked (sorry future hubby): Verity Jane. You can't use it, it's mine and I have copyrights on it, so I will catch you. :) I have NO ideas for boy names. None, (future hubby can have full constitution with that one).


I am quite domestic at heart. When I get my own place (in 10,000 years) I will be Martha Jr. A few years ago she had a segment on her show about making your bed...I loved it! Went to L-n-T and bought the necessities for a properly made bed. Once I helped prep rooms at the Mercy Ships Guest House, I had soo much fun making the beds that I snuck back into the rooms that the manager cleaned and re-made the beds to look better. Tee hee.

Today I helped clean some of the Dorms up there and darling Jan H taught me the secrets of towel folding! How do you like it??? All the bathrooms in my afore mentioned residency will have lovely towel displays for my esteemed guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!