Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

Anthropologie inspired embroidery

The Northpark Mall in Dallas is the BEST mall in Texas. Not only do they have the only Paper-Source in Texas (soon Houston will have one) but they have Urban Outfitters, PF Changs and Anthropologie. All of which I can never afford but appreciate and find quite to my liking none the less!

So this being the first day of summer for the rest of the world, (Texas summer starts on December 26th) I have here, some fresh summer colors for my newest project:

I found these place mats and matching napkins at Anthropologie on super sale!

Since I can't leave anything as it is, I start thinking how I can add a little flair to it. Now that my medium of choice is *~embroidery~* the simple lines and 2D designs inspired me. Of course I hope they sell, but if not I still love them and will put them in own kitchen. Or beach house. :)
My other current project is this little lady! The dress is purple and she has matching earrings, well one earring (think pirate, jk) her sly little hand is covering her giggling mouth so I don't get to give her a matching pair.

I got the images from Mom's friend who knew I would like to do something with them. It wasn't a pattern until I got my hands on it. They are cute instructions on how to wash satin of all things.
After I embroider them, what am I supposed to do with them? You can only have so many throw pillows ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!