Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Hurricane



Please help me! Im watching The Hurricane for my Film Lit class. Im not going to make it! It only 57:13 minutes into it (2 Hrs 26 min total) so this is going to be a long night. This movie has nothing I can 0r even want to relate to. Ruben "Hurricane" Carter, (a boxing champ) is falsely accused of a crime and so the movie is chalk full of gritty fighting scenes, FOUL language that I don't want my sister over hearing, horrible injustices and nasty characters that I hope get nasty ends. Not. A. Feel. Good. It does have Ray Charles songs though out which I looove.

This is a feel good moment tho.
Shannon has been my baby sitting apprentice lately. Friday we had just Corbyn and she changed her first diaper! Yay! He slept in our arms for two sweet hours. It was such girl-tastic fun, a cuddly baby and a playful kitten! How lovely.
This week I am housesitting for Rach in Tyler. Shannon is staying with me for now, enjoying the sights and tastes of the BIG CITY! We checked out the new cupcake joint Ganache. Fresh and cute inside, but over $3 for a cuppy thats not that big or all that gourmet. Fun for a Girl's Night but I think we could have had more fun making our own cuppies at home jamming to show tunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!