Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fun-day Monday with Shannabe

Since I started my new part time job at a local movie theatre I work mostly weekends. So Monday was the start of my weekend. Shannon and I first stopped at the new Boba Tea place so she could try a bubble tea... this is what she got... a cup of...?

She was NOT a fan of the chewy, slimy, tapioca pearls that lurk at the bottom waiting to be sucked up thru the huge straw. I wonder how often people choke on them?

Well after that we went to the North East mall in Hurst. Macy's was having some great Memorial Day sales and I snagged me this set of Martha Stewart red and aqua colanders!!
Before leaving we saw Pirates 4 which was really good. We theorized about the next Pirates movie on the car ride to North Park Center (all our malls are from the north apparently). Right across the highway from North Park is Home Goods... my new best retail friend. I got a red polka dot baking dish I have had my eye on for a long time (it was originally $20 and I got it for $8!).

After that where else but Half Price Books where everything was 20% off... yes!

A great start to my weekend I must say. Now I am going to finish some embroidery and watch Little House.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!