Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2011

Cute Cookies

I have had the cookie decorating bug since easter, so guess what I made?
Got cute cookie cutters from Hob Lob for .75 cents!

And some gel food coloring and piping tips and bags. I got a little carried away with this one, it's like an inch thick with royal icing!

I copied Shannon and made a mushroom one.

The hands down favorite, I got my inspiration from one of our antique Singer Sewing Machines.

Its super fin and easy to use a toothpick to marble the wet icing.

I should have left this one alone, it was prettier with out my initials. Check out the red and blue round one, it looks like Spider Man or something.
I got two new cutters today and am planning on experimenting with my shortbread cookie recipe by using butter flavored crisco instead of actual butter... that way it's dairy free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!