Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fabric is falling from the sky!!


WoW! No sooner had I finished my last post about my new fabrics (from Joann's) than the ups guy delivers my first of a couple online orders! Pretty sweet day to be a crafter!

So this is my FAVORITE fabric right now! I have been fixated on it for months and finally was able to just order a yard from Delta Patchwork. "Boxed Dozen" is it's name and vintage pretty is it's game! :) The first thing that comes to my mind when I bask in it's charm is DORIS DAY!!
Right? YES!
Skirt

Straps

Bodice

I may just keep the boxed for myself and frame it, not kidding I LOVE it the most.

2 comments:

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!