Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fab Fabric!

Two new dress ideas in mind! first is a BRIGHT crazy floral print, lets call it...Neon Garden? Well, the name needs work but these first 3 fabrics are super bright and ultra patterned. I have some purple pom pom trim to add to the bottom of the skirt (I know I know purple pom pom? trust me it looks scrumptious!)
Bodice

Straps

Skirt


My second dress is what I think I'll call The Embassy Dress, the colors are mega rich and lux!

Straps

Skirt
YES it's sparkly! The color is not good here, its a deep teal with gold glitter dots

Bodice
Again, bad color representation, this damask is the same gold as the dots above, and it's soo soft!

This ribbon for the bottom of the skirt and maybe around the bodice. It's slightly transparent.
What do ya think???


No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!