Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

Edible Cameos!

If you recall from my birthday post I had these candy cameos on some cup cakes. I made them myself from a mold I bought online for cheap. Here's how!!
So what you need is the mold, obviously, candy melts in 2 colors, and if you want to get fancy, a squeeze bottle! The pair I bought from Hobby Lobby were like $3 normally but you can get it cheaper with their coupons.
The cool thing about the Make 'n Mold bottles is you can microwave them! BUT I found it easier to melt the candy then pour it in the bottle.

And away you go! Fill in the faces with white and let it harden in the freezer for a couple of minutes.
After the faces are hard, fill in the rest with color number two, in my case I picked pink.
When the whole tray is full give it a gentle shake to smooth it out. Then pop it in the freezer again to harden!
And there ya go! There are TONS of cute candy molds online, go crazy.

3 comments:

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!