Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2011

"No smoking please!" or "Shout out to my annoying day"


To the "cool guy" in your tiny Porsche in front of me on my way to school:
Please don't smoke. Why do you need to flick your cigarette every two seconds? Oh yes, thats right, I counted 1 Mississippi 2 Mississi-flick. Your odor invades my air conditioner and thus my NOSE! Cigarette venom is poisonous and just plain ridiculous! Your car's interior never stood a chance.

To the world's worst desk:
I have tried to imagine just why someone would design such a hideously uncomfortable desk, but alas, I cannot. Normally I get to class early enough to switch the desks and get one less contemptible but thanks to Mister Tobacco, I didn't get to swap. All class long, I twisted and turned, crossed and uncrossed, slumped and straightened to no avail. I hate you.

To the girl behind me and her gum:
DON'T SMACK!!! I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU KEEP SMACKING! Ask my brother.

To the Chatty Cathy's in the back of class today:
This is college honey. Not 8th grade pre-algebra. Stop chatting when the Professor starts talking. If you are waiting for someone to spell it out for you, here ya go- SHUT YOUR PIE HOLES or GET OUT! Again, this is college.

Thats about it, the day is done, King if the Hill is on, my embroidery is calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!