Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Chocolate Mistake Cake

Hello dear reader. Do you love chocolate as much as the Snow's do? Maybe. Well, I decided to make a chocolate cake last night for the folks. I found a simple, normal, chocolate cake recipe from Martha's website, not wanting to try anything new or fancy I got started.
Eggs, milk, cocoa powder ect.
But wait, did I put in 2 or 3 scoops of flour? Crap I don't remember!
Oh well, surely it won't make that big of a difference!
HA!
The worst thing I have ever baked probably.
I touch it and it breaks into a crumb pile! UGH!
But you know what? Thats ok! I see it as a blessing. What if I had an occasion to make cake for someone other than my family? And I had put my blind faith in Martha, producing this cake? Not a pretty picture. So, thank you Lord for getting this experience behind me! Now I know, be careful!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!