Search This Blog

Friday, April 15, 2011

HomeGoods StyleScope - I'm a Glamorous Classic

Since I plan on moving back home to Van this summer, I have had interior decorating on the brain. I am so fickle and unsure about what I like style-wise. So I found a couple of online quizes but this one from Home Goods hits it right on the head! According to HomeGoods StyleScope - I'm a Glamorous Classic.

"You go for rich materials like velvets, one-of-a-kind objects, lady-like touches, glimmering accessories, and a sense of old-Hollywood romance that makes your home dramatic and elegant."

Um, YES! Except for the velvet, eww. These are my "Happy Home Colors", I do love blue but I need to see them paired with other colors to understand more. I do know my kitchen will be red and aqua but I don't think I want that repeated in the living room.

"You have a refined sensibility with an appreciation for history and tradition in your furniture and your rooms. You value beauty and craftsmanship."

...Tee Hee, "crafts"!

So now I feel confident to go forth and start getting ideas for my first real apartment!

It's a fun quiz, what style are you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!