Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2010

Instant Craftification

I am so loving embroidery! Its so easy and fast, instant craft-i-fication (my word you cant have it).
I also redesigned my logo to be more inclusive of all the crafts I make. My previous logo said "Paper Crafts" and had a flower on top but now that I am an embroiderer, I go beyond paper craft. And I replaced the flower with scissors, gotta have a good sharp pair no matter what you make!
This piece was the most difficult, probably because it's not an embroidery pattern, but I did a satin stitch for the first time (the scissors). Its a little uneven but looks nice and satiny!


So now I am working on a project for little Nellie Grace, the newest member of the Bunt Family. I am practicing monograms, and stem stitches. Pictures soon. LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!