Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

Our first applicant! YAY!

Got an e-mail today from our first Craft For A Cure applicant! This is a huge step in the right direction. I've been starting to get a little negative with the whole thing like what if we don't get enough vendors, or if we do get all 30 then what if I can't get all the publicity and the vendors time and money is a complete waste? AHH I'll go crazy.
BUT... I have a few plans! First to get a Press Kit together to send to the local papers. A Press Kit has images and bios and plans all nice and pretty for the reporters to hopefully take an interest in us. And then I still hope to get the local churches grapevine's blooming with our event. Nothing spreads faster (or more true) than Vandal gossip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!