Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Just some of my favorite things.

I have alot going on right now, finals, Craft For A Cure, mother's day blah blah blah so I just wanted to step away and dwell in things that I enjoy that get overlooked most days. Enjoy!

Hi megan, sup amber? Howdy Heather, kiss chester for me. He misses me, I know it.

I congratulate myself on cooking this killer lunch. Wheat penne pasta cooked in seasoned water, kidney beans and chicken baked in all sorts of seasoned goodness. Dairy free and mostly healthy! It is quite tasty too. Oh and yes, Diet Coke.

Look at this lil' goober! Aww! My brother bear Alan almost 2 decades ago. I found a box of photos, what fun it was.

My favorite drink is a Peppermint White Mocha and at over $3 for a soy iced grande White Peppermint Mocha, I don't get them all too often. At christmas a couple years ago my super star Aunt Sandy had this creamer in her fridge so I tried it and loved it. It used to be seasonal but...lo ho ho dear reader! It's for sale all year long!!! I am soo thankful to you Coffee Mate! Yummy!

THANK YOU BROTHER BEAR for getting me addicted to yet another pop culture phenom. I purposefully kept away from this show because I had no more room for it. But somehow Lost made its way among Harry Potter, Jane Austen, Twilight, Homestar Runner, Heros, The Office the list goes on and on and on.

I found this awesome mirror at a community garage sale in Eustace. The poor old lady I bought it from got blinded when I held it up to ask how much, I felt soo bad, I mean she was OLD and I probly killed the last of her good eye cells. Sorry lady! My sister Shannabe thinks I should keep it gold but I'm thinking some striking black or jewel tone. We shall see.

My basil and lavender are actually doing what green things are supposed to do! I can't wait to make pesto with my sweet basil and do what ever your supposed to do with lavender. yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!