Search This Blog

Friday, July 3, 2009

Sweet Fries

I'm baking some yummy sweet potato fries for dinner got the recipe here.
I hope they are tasty. 

My roommate Rachel has a house left to her by a family member. Its a bit dated and not her style at all so I offered to lend my creative eye and help her re-decorate. I'm sooo excited, I love doing stuff like interior design but never have much opportunity. 

I am going to document it from start to finish and post it here. Every handmade job will be on here with details on how I made it. 

We are going with Jungle Theme with a Lion King influence :) Rachel LOVES Disney and this will be a perfect living room for a young, fun, teacher-to-be. I am itching to start painting.

I made this today:

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!