Search This Blog

Friday, July 24, 2009

Gone with the Wind

I love classics. And I love the Lewisville Library, they have so many great movies. I am taking a panda face break. When these are done and out my hands I can finally get back to making what I want. WEEE!!!

Gone With the Wind and the 2008 version of Sense & Sensibility will get me thru the last leg of rings. I haven't watched GWTW in years but I have always loved it. This time watching, I have fought back tears more so than with any other movie! I am particularly emotional this week which plays into it, but with the real war going on I guess I can just relate more so than when I first saw it in 8th grade.

OK, glue is dry now...time to get my hands sticky... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!