Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Stressed

Wow, I am having the worst time with a large custom order. It has taken over my life. How many times have I had to start over now? 15? 20? I was up till 6 am working on them the other day. 

This project should have been almost too simple. Every little thing with this order has had something go wrong. I'm not exaggerating. If I wasn't so unhinged right now it could be pretty funny... but its not (she said in grave voice). 
After I get like a million (ok that was an exaggeration) done, I notice a flaw. Ink smear or sealer shinning thru the epoxy or cropped too small. These look pretty good right? WRONG! every single of of them is flawed. 

HOWEVER! Yes, there is a flip side. I finally got the right combination and application of tacky glue, photo paper, spray acrylic sealer, mod podge and epoxy resin... in that order. I won't know what to do when I have finished the whole entire 150 ring order and they are shipped. Tears of joy come to mind when I think of it.

I don't mind making them its just the dang chemicals are pissing me off. But I believe I have conquered them. I will know for sure in about 30 hours when they should be dry and harden. 

On the side I have been getting a birthday package together for my Best friend Meg. She lives with our other best friend in Connecticut right now and I miss them so terribly. Her birthday was last Sunday but we never give gifts on time. This package is going to be awesome, I only wish I could see them open it. Some awesome hand made goodies are in store for my girls. :)

 I am so tired and still feel like I shouldn't be wasting time online but I have made the rings and have nothing to do... for the moment. So why shouldn't I spend some free time spilling my guts to the Internet

Wow this is a long post... "I just have a lot of feelings" who can tell me what movie that's from? I always play this game with my lil sis Shannabe. She hates it... I love it. I win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!