Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Me just venting a bit.

I am soo excited about the HP premiere!!! My costume is going to be awesome!  Totally handmade of course. 

Aside from getting ready for the midnight showing I am working on scrabble tile rings for a fellow Etsian. I had some trouble keeping the ink from smearing when I put on the sealer, that was very... very frustrating but I kinda figured it out it just takes for-ev-er! 

She just ordered 100 more which is great but its going to be a bit stressful. Custom orders usually get me all worked up and stressed about "what if this isn't what they had in mind?" "what if  it breaks" blah blah blah. So I decided no more custom orders, if I haven't made it I aint selling it! But this seemed to be different sine they are her logo, all I had to do was print them out and make them into rings... not. It took forever to get them the right size then my paper slicer wasn't sharp enough so the edges were jagged and the the whole ink smearing ordeal.  

This week is gonna be stressful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!