Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

This one's for you Amber.

I should NOT be posting right now! I have an 8 page paper to write, Art History final to study for, (both due on the same day btw) and my last few finance assignments to finish up... however, I love my ginger and so I'll share some of my surroundings with you.

Some frilliness from this vintage apron I got from Oma.
My craft station/inspiration shelves!
Snowball is old and half deaf but she sure can hoist herself up into a comfy chair.


One of my favorite ornaments. She has a husband in the corner there...

Here is my favorite lady... Shannon sang Jesu Bambino (how do you spell that?) in her recital. I did her hair thank you very much! We didn't get a good picture of her, but she looked just like Audrey Hepburn and sang like Christine Daae!I just want these from Anthropologie. :)
I love pennants...
And here is just a little dream I'm trying to make a reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!