Search This Blog

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Etsy Treasures in time for Christmas

Janet Hill is a Canadian artist and my absolute top favorite Etsian! I have yet to own one of her prints but soon, dear reader, soon! After a semester of Jackson Pollock, Pablo Picasso, and an onslaught of contemporary junk with the label of "Modern Art", I just soak up her vintage colors, the cozy textures and the charm of these lovely oil paintings.

I found her while searching “Jane Austen” (don’t hate). Her paintings are so feminine and elegant, they will look great in any room, especially mine, hint hint Santa. If they were chocolate scented I would just have to die! Here are some top favorites.

So...obviously!

Shannon loves this one, anything with owls!

If you can't tell me why I loove this one, you hurt my feelings!

Again, this one should be chocolate scented!

It's me, Jane Austen and Charlotte Bronte!
Visit her Etsy Shop here or her website here.

*All images from her etsy shop*

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!