- The families I babysit for are incredibly supportive. One adopts me for a semester, one sends the mechanic to fix my car, another wants to pay for the repairs, one sets me up with Pampered Chef, one took my graduation pictures and gave me her graduation gown, they team up and get me a Bernina and a Big Shot!
- Our donuts are the best, fluffiest sweetest, WARMEST rings of fried flubber anywhere. Just typing this makes me want to get up at 4am just to get a box of the first batch.... drool!
- I had some of my favorite life moments in a little red trailer by a lake with my two best gals and 21 cats.
- The Dollar General stays open till 10pm now!! YES!!
- I get free Yoga lessons from a fellow crafty diva.
- Anything in town is 5 minutes away so I'm rarely late! :)
- Did I mention I love the families I sit for?
- I have my eye on this adorable little gray house with a red door and white picket fence that has ivy creeping up the window. I will have it one day and make it a lovely little crafting cottage.
- I love the look on people's faces when I say "Van".
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Why I love my East Texas Town
Posted by AJSnow at 9:03 PM