Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2011

New Dresses in my Etsy Shop

Oh my gosh really Alicia? Its taken me months to do this. No excuse for this kind of procrastination other than I really dislike the "listing" process on Etsy.

Well, we have 3 lovely dresses here! Each dress comes with a coordinating hanger covered with scrap fabric from the dress.

Not to mention embroidered something on the apron.

This is the Bright Flowers and French Knots dress. I made little french knots all around the apron, and if you have ever made a french knot you know how... involved they are.

Second is the Peasant Apron Knot Dress which I did not actually embroider but its just too cute I had to have it. Its a little vineyard maiden and just so charming!
Here is the dress made with my favorite fabric, the Boxed Dozen dress. That skirt fabric gives me Doris Day Fever! Its wonderfully 60's!
SO go hope over to my shop and add them to your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!