Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Yuck, shopping!

Nothing beats down my self image like shopping for clothes! How could I say such blasphemy? Look at me, busting up stereotypes, a woman who avoids the fitting rooms! However there is a stereotype I strongly uphold when in a department store, SHOES!! Omigawd shoes. Shoes can fit no matter how bloated you are this week ;) Sadly though I don't have enough outfits to accompany my shoe wish list. I feel totally confident with striking footwear yet when it comes to above my ankles, I am repelled. There is a microchip missing from my brain because I cannot elegantly dress myself, decorating my self is so much more difficult than decorating napkin rings or paperback books. Ick. Maybe that will change when I am in my summer bod!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!