Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My first box and the embroidery I have been working on

I have finally finished ONE of my towels for my new apartment. Hoorah! At work, I have been getting lots of hours (ka-ching)! When I get home, I usually dont pick up a needle, you all know how strenuous embroidering is! lol.
The next and last step is to add the red pom pom trim and lace along the bottom. It will look AMAZING in my kitchen!!

Packing has started, this usually brings all sorts of sad things to my brain, but since I am moving HOME to east Texas I have a spring in my step. While packing up crafty things I discovered I have almost 30 embroidery hoops! WOOT!.

The first box packed and taped is Kitchen Stuff. LAA!!!
Working on the rest of my napkins which will be a little anthro inspired so look forward to that mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sing along


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About My Blog Video!